Tuesday 3 January 2017

Holidays, Shmolidays.

New Year, they say, new you, they say. Hell if it only was that easy to turn the clock and wake up in new, better world. Well it isn't like that and you know it.  


Keep fighting they say, love yourself, don't ever give up. One minute you think you can face the world and do anything and the next you don't know what to do to make the pain go away. It kills you inside, the emptiness, lack of that feeling of another human being close by, someone who will listen to you complaining, crying and minute later hugging and kissing you and making everything better. If only Agent J from Men in Black could use his neuralizer on me and erase all the bad things.


Even better, get me a Delorean and send me back to 2006 or few years later, when everything seemed to be so good.



It's gonna be a fecking struggle to get back on my feet especially with me being so impatient and wanting everything to get better overnight.  Well it could get better overnight by winning the freakin lotto. Yeah I know the old saying, but....




Yes I want that freedom to find my happiness again, may it be alone or with someone right by my side. Get me some Vitamin H, get me the Happy pill or the iron supplement.


Enough moaning, go to bed and dream about the way things may be and will be. 





3 comments:

  1. As the joke goes: how do you eat an elephant? ..... one bite at a time. Sounds like you are doing that, one step, one day at a time! If you post, I will read! Alice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep writing. Keep recording. Keep being artistic. Continue your adventures and most of all continue sharing yourself.You shine. You maybe don't always see it xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheers Ladies. One bite at a time, just venting my frustrations here.

    ReplyDelete