Friday 6 January 2017

S K I N T is the word.

Loads of people get in trouble financially one time in their life or the other. Unfortunately so did I. Many bad decisions I had made over the last few years have my debts piled up way too high. Now being alone is even harder to get this sorted. Yes they say money doesn't buy you happiness and that money is the root of all evil but.......



I have tried to get another job over Xmas but just got an email that I was unsuccessful, which kind of makes me deflated and running out of options.


On top of that my body is in a whirlwind and not working as it should be, so maybe another job is not a good idea after all.


I know, I need a day or two to think things over, try to relax and maybe on Monday start with clear head. Who knows maybe Lotto will help over the weekend?



Right you can always dream about it and hope all of a sudden things will turn around for you.

For now a drum or two or three of the Scottish water of life should keep the mind of all things evil.




No comments:

Post a Comment