Sunday 8 January 2017

FALLING APART !

I'm falling to pieces here My Dear,
I'm losing my mind without you near,
I'm having trouble breathing in this air full of sadness,
I'm desperately looking for cure to my madness.



Ever since you've gone away,
This deep pain grows in me day after day,
It tears my heart apart and messes with my head,
Why did it have to end like that?



Now there is only sound of silence around me,
No warm arms to comfort me,
No whispers in my ear to say "I love You",
No other body to hold on to.




Days will go by, weeks, even months,
It will be hard to calm my heart that still longs,
Longs for all the good you had in you,
And all the soul food you served for two.

In words of George Michael we both still adore,
There are no other words than his I could use more.



No comments:

Post a Comment