Friday 30 December 2016

Where do I begin?



2016 is coming to an end and what a year it has been.  Madness all around not only in the world but in my life as well. Just got diagnosed with diabetes (diet controlled, should be manageable) and separated from my wife after 10 years of being together. Yeah, crazy as hell, but that's life, sometimes it makes you happy to be alive and next before you know it turns everything "tits up".

Image result for tits up

But enough about things going wrong.  I decided to change my life and try something new, hence the blog.  Not really sure what and how often I will update it and with what, but the first step's been taken. Might concentrate on my hobby - photos and exploring places, might just write my thoughts here. We shall see what happens. For now the first post is here. Hopefully more to come, tomorrow Hogmanay (New Years Eve), will keep you posted on what's going on around me.  As Jon Bon Jovi once sang "Keep the Faith". See U later.

Image result for keep the faith quotes

4 comments:

  1. Hugs to my amazing friend mona-bubbles �� Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe I could give you a hug Monica xx

    G

    ReplyDelete
  3. chin up x there is always sunshine after the rain x Tammy and I are sending hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks people for being there, your words make me feel better.

    ReplyDelete